By Suzy, Mar 27 2017 10:57AM
Merino wool doesn’t have the itchy feel of some wools and due to its ultrafine fibres is soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin.
The fibres are naturally crimped forming tiny air pockets making it extremely breathable. This excellent temperature regulating quality makes it perfect for baby garments. It keeps you warm when the weather is cold and cool when it’s hot. These crimped fibres also make merino super stretchy so it’s extra comfortable to wear.
Merino also has natural antibacterial and fire resistant properties and even provides high levels of UV protection and if that isn’t enough it’s also really easy to care for. You can wash it in the machine and dries very quickly.
Any natural product in a field of synthetic mass production is going to be more expensive but No synthetic fibre can guarantee the same benefits and comfort or aesthetic satisfaction that merino can.
It looks good and feels even better – what more could you want for your baby.
• Wash on a 30°C wool cycle only.
• Can we washed gently by hand in tepid water with a short spin.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Reshape while damp.
• Do not bleach.
• Dry naturally - they do take 24 hours to air dry properly.
• Do not dry on direct heat such as a radiator or Aga.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Wash in a net bag or pillow case.
• Can be ironed